[comp.sys.isis] ISIS and Fortran 'call exit

rfinch@caldwr.water.ca.gov (Ralph Finch) (05/04/90)

Is it not possible to use either call exit or stop when using ISIS
from Fortran?  When we try this the program hangs; cntrl-C dumps core.

--
Ralph Finch			916-445-0088
rfinch@water.ca.gov		...ucbvax!ucdavis!caldwr!rfinch

ken@gvax.cs.cornell.edu (Ken Birman) (05/04/90)

In article <134@locke.water.ca.gov> rfinch@caldwr.water.ca.gov (Ralph Finch) writes:

>Is it not possible to use either call exit or stop when using ISIS
>from Fortran?  When we try this the program hangs; cntrl-C dumps core.

Clearly this is a bug.  We'll have a look at it and will post a fix,
although perhaps not for a little while (I'm going on vacation for a
few weeks and Robert is working on a paper).

Ken