[comp.sys.isis] Temperature sensors

ken@gvax.cs.cornell.edu (Ken Birman) (07/25/90)

This is a bit commercial for comp.sys.isis, but I am posting it because
it may be of interest to our readers (who get a discount, presumably to
encourage me to post this here).  I see no reason that this sort of
device couldn't be connected to META.

I think I should also make it clear that I have no direct experience
with this particular device or vendor and am not in a position to
comment on how reliable the device is, or anything of that nature.