[comp.sys.isis] seeking information about linda

rodgers@maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu (06/29/91)

Dear Fellow ISIS Users,

We are gathering material on various options open to folks doing various forms
of distributed computing, and would like to learn more about linda (C version);
can anyone point us toward information about this language and its
availability?  Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers
R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D.         (415)476-2957 (work) 664-0560 (home)
UCSF Laurel Heights Campus     UUCP: ...ucbvax.berkeley.edu!cca.ucsf.edu!rodgers
3333 California St., Suite 102 Internet: rodgers@maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu
San Francisco CA 94118 USA     BITNET: rodgers@ucsfcca

ken@CS.Cornell.EDU (Ken Birman) (06/29/91)

In article <19351@cgl.ucsf.EDU> rodgers@maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu () writes:
>Dear Fellow ISIS Users,
>
>We are gathering material on various options open to folks doing various forms
>of distributed computing, and would like to learn more about linda (C version);
>can anyone point us toward information about this language and its
>availability?  Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Wrong newsgroup... Linda doesn't have anything to do with ISIS, except
for using a "related" communications model.

I suggest that you contact the developers, at Yale, for more information.
These are Dave Gelernter and Nick Carriero (... @cs.yale.edu)

Ken
--
Kenneth P. Birman                              E-mail:  ken@cs.cornell.edu
4105 Upson Hall, Dept. of Computer Science     TEL:     607 255-9199 (office)