[bionet.software] Analysis of blots 'n gels - the public domain: Image V1.33

smith@mcclb0.med.nyu.edu (12/13/90)

In article <Dec.12.15.54.35.1990.24808@dorm.rutgers.edu>, sofer@mbcl.rutgers.edu writes:
>>There are two other viable alternatives in the public domain world that allow
>>for reading/alysis of scanned gels, blots or TLC type plates.
>>        The other is Wayne Rasband's NIH IMAGE program.  It does lots of wild
>>things interms of image acquisition, cleanup, and amalysis.
>
> I want to strongly endorse and amplify these remarks. Image (1.33 is the
> current incarnation) is a wonderful program for analysis of gray scale pictures

I'm sold! From where can I download Image V1.33?

|Ross Smith, Cell Biology,  NYU Medical Center,  550 First Ave.,  NYC, 10016|
|Phone: (212) 340-5356: FAX: (212) 340-8139 (Alternate NYUMC) (212) 340-7190|
|E-Mail:  SMITH@NYUMED.BITNET (BITNET),  SMITH@MCCLB0.MED.NYU.EDU (Internet)|

cohen@brodmann (Gregg A. Cohen) (12/14/90)

nyone know where I can find a similar program for the DOS world.  I would prefer
that it run under Windows 3.0 however that isn't strictly necessary.

Thank you

.signature

--

            _				Gregg Cohen