[bionet.software] pUC

suter2@urz.unibas.ch (clemens suter-crazzolara) (05/16/91)

dear TAO

why are you so @#%$#@@$@#$# serious ?

I am only doing science for fun.

I just want to get this $%#%^&^$#^ vector

unasmith@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Una Smith) (05/19/91)

clemens suter-crazzolara writes:

>dear TAO
>
>why are you so @#%$#@@$@#$# serious ?
>
>I am only doing science for fun.
>
>I just want to get this $%#%^&^$#^ vector

As I said to Clemens Suter-Crazzolara in a private message, such rude
messages as this are not in keeping with the spirit of cooperation that
the readers of bionet.software have worked hard to create and maintain.
It is particularly inappropriate to send MULTIPLE hostile messages
complaining about someone else's supposed "rudeness."  Personal
comments, either positive or negative, are best sent directly to the
person who sent the original message.

There is a "netiquete" guide somewhere out there in newsnet, which
advocates getting up from your computer, for a few minutes of a few
hours, to give your temper a chance to cool down before you fire off
any nasty notes that you might come to regret later.

    - Una