[bionet.software] DSSP

stern@CSHL.ORG (Seth Stern in James) (05/21/91)

I would like to know if anyone has (a) DSSP and (b) an update to the Protein
Structure Dictionary, first published in 1983.  Can I get them ? And, if
DSSP is available, what language/operating sys does it run on/under.
Thanks in advance.

Seth Stern (stern@cshl.org)

wrp@biochsn.acc.Virginia.EDU (William R. Pearson) (05/21/91)

In article <9105211400.AA24190@cshl.org> stern@CSHL.ORG (Seth Stern in James) writes:
>I would like to know if anyone has (a) DSSP and (b) an update to the Protein
>Structure Dictionary, first published in 1983.  Can I get them ? And, if
>DSSP is available, what language/operating sys does it run on/under.
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Seth Stern (stern@cshl.org)

	DSSP is available from the authors: contact KABSCH@EMBL.BITNET
or SANDER@EMBL.BITNET.  Those of us who have copies have agreed not to
redistribute those copies, but you will be able to get a copy after
agreeing not to redistribute the code.

	I do not know about the Structure Dictionary, but I am sure they
can tell you.

Bill Pearson