[bionet.software] MacMul and GraphMu

Rob.Harper@CSC.FI ("Robert Harper Finland", CSC) (06/12/91)

From:	IN%"CLASS-L@SBCCVM.BITNET"  "Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation" 12-JUN-1991 10:42:18.44
To:	ROBERT HARPER <HARPER@CSC.FI>
CC:
Subj:	English version of MacMul & GraphMu manuals

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 91 09:38:37 +0100
From: jean@BIOMAC.UNIV-LYON1.FR
Subject: English version of MacMul & GraphMu manuals
Sender: "Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation"
 <CLASS-L@SBCCVM.BITNET>
To: ROBERT HARPER <HARPER@CSC.FI>

    I am pleased to announce the availability of the English version of
MacMul and GraphMu manuals (MacMul and GraphMu are multivariate analysis
programs for Macintosh) .
     These manuals and the programs are freely available by anonymous
FTP to biomol.univ-lyon1.fr (134.214.100.42) under the form of Word 4
documents, either in macbinary format (in /pub/mac/macmulti/macbin) or
in compressed and binhexed format (in /pub/mac/macmulti/hqxs).
    The translation was carried out by the CEC (Commision of the
European Communities) Joint Research Center at Ispra (Italy) within
the framework of a Euro-course on Applied Multivariate Analysis in SAR
and Environmental Studies.
    I hope that these manuals will make the use of my programs easier.

Jean Thioulouse