[comp.ai.shells] I've got TRC working

umcharl3@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Mike Charlton) (03/30/91)

Hi all.  If anyone is interested, I've debugged TRC so that it now compiles
and runs on a Sun4 (at least for the very simple example that I tried
it on).  If anyone wants my debugged version, I can mail it to them.
The changes weren't very big, but it took a VERY long time for me to
figure out how to fix things (the code is a real mess -- no offense to
the person who wrote it :-)).

                     Mike Charlton
                     umcharl3@ccu.umanitoba.ca

wswietse@wsbs06.bs.win.tue.nl (Wietse Venema) (04/12/91)

umcharl3@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Mike Charlton) writes:

>Hi all.  If anyone is interested, I've debugged TRC so that it now compiles
>and runs on a Sun4 (at least for the very simple example that I tried
>it on).  If anyone wants my debugged version, I can mail it to them.

I am interested.

If you can send the output of 'diff -c' that would save a lot of network
bandwith.

	Wietse Venema
	Eindhoven University of Technology
	The Netherlands

christia@champaka.ssc.gov (Mike Christiansen) (04/12/91)

I was wondering...What is TRC?

thanks,
mike

--

Dr. Michael Christiansen
Superconducting Super Collider Laboratory
Controls Group
Dallas, TX.
214-708-3298
christia@carob.ssc.gov