[comp.ai.shells] How to contact MDBS for GURU technical support

jon@uunet.uu.net (Jon Reid) (04/22/91)

  >From: jxs18@po.cwru.edu (Jerry Sy)
  >Newsgroups: comp.ai.shells
  >Subject: How to contact MDBS- for GURU technical support
  >
  >Does anybody know how to contact MDBS, maker of GURU expert system
  >shell, I need technical support from them,
  >
  >the number listed in their manual, the 800 number - nobody is answering,
 >the data line for a bulletin board - a recording says the number has
  >already been disconnected, and their email address are "phony".
  >
  >Have MDBS already gone bankrupt or something ?
  >
  >please reply by email.
  >
  >jerry

 Whoa, no, we haven't gone bankrupt!  Our sales are picking up nicely
 in the post-recession marketplace, as a matter of fact.

 Please don't post such stuff all over the world without doing some more
 checking!  I know Case Western has several copies of GURU; surely someone
 else there has the current info for contacting us.  If you have a manual
 for an old version then I can believe there may be a problem with the phone
 number.

 The support number for GURU is 317-448-6187; for e-mail support you can
 mail to purdue!mdbs!support.

 KG Software - a division of            Jon Reid, Manager Software Development
 Micro Data Base Systems, Inc.          KnowledgeMan (relational database)
 P. O. Box 5268 (Two Executive Dr.)      GURU (expert system shell/database)
 Lafayette, IN  47903    USA            uunet!purdue!mdbs!jon