[comp.protocols.kerberos] System V ports

lawrence@s47.Prime.COM (Scott Lawrence) (08/09/89)

I would like to get in touch with anyone who is now or soon will be porting
Kerberos to System V.  I am just starting such an effort, and I would like to
share experience with others doing the same thing.

---
Scott Lawrence             | Internet: lawrence@s47.Prime.COM
Communications Engineering | Usenet: {sun,decvax}!cvbnet!s47.Prime.COM!lawrence
Prime Computer, Inc.       | Phone: [508] 879-2960 Voice: x3704 Fax: x3091

dyer@spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) (08/09/89)

In article <890808.152152.lawrence@s47.Prime.COM> lawrence@s47.Prime.COM (Scott Lawrence) writes:
>I would like to get in touch with anyone who is now or soon will be porting
>Kerberos to System V.  I am just starting such an effort, and I would like to
>share experience with others doing the same thing.

If you have Berkeley sockets, it's practically trivial.  It was running
under AIX PS/2 and A/UX with barely more than a recompilation.  (Actually,
I'm only talking about the client code.  Since MIT already has an operational
server, I made no effort to get the Kerberos server running.)

--
Steve Dyer
dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer