[comp.protocols.kerberos] Porting Kerberos to an AT&T 3B2

lunt@ctt.bellcore.com (Steve Lunt) (10/19/90)

Has anyone successfully ported Kerberos to an AT&T 3B2?  I'm having trouble
getting the des routines to work.  The output of verify indicates that it isn't
working properly. Can anyone help?  Thanx in advance.

-- Steve

       Steven J. Lunt         |  lunt@ctt.bellcore.com  |  RRC 1L-213
Computer Security Technology  |-------------------------|  444 Hoes Lane
          Bellcore            |     (201) 699-4244      |  Piscataway, NJ 08854

lunt@ctt.bellcore.com (Steve Lunt) (10/20/90)

Never mind!  I got it to work.  I added the following file:

./include/conf-u3b2.h:

/*
 * Machine-type definition: u3b2
 */