[comp.sys.laptops] Cambridge Z88 1 Meg RAM cartridges!!

malis@bbn.com (Andy Malis) (03/15/90)

I've heard that Sharp's will be carrying a 1 Meg RAM cartridge
for $479.95 starting in April.  It'll be interesting to see if
they cut the price of the 512K cartridges as a result, and what
Cambridge NA charges for it.

Andy Malis <malis@bbn.com>    UUCP: {harvard,rutgers,uunet}!bbn!malis

groupe@mips2.cr.bull.com (Alan Groupe) (03/16/90)

Ok, I'll bite. I've got a Z88, but I've never heard of Sharps. Is this
another competing importer?

Alan Groupe

malis@bbn.com (Andy Malis) (03/20/90)

groupe@mips2.cr.bull.com (Alan Groupe) writes:
>Ok, I'll bite. I've got a Z88, but I've never heard of Sharps. Is this
>another competing importer?

Yes, and their prices are often better than Cambridge NA.  You
can reach them at:

Sharp's Inc.
Box 326
Mechanicsville, VA  32111

(804) 730-9697 voice
(804) 746-1978 fax

Andy Malis <malis@bbn.com>    UUCP: {harvard,rutgers,uunet}!bbn!malis

hclase@kean.ucs.mun.ca (Howard Clase, Chemistry, MUN) (03/22/90)

In article <53723@bbn.COM>, malis@bbn.com (Andy Malis) writes:
> groupe@mips2.cr.bull.com (Alan Groupe) writes:
>>Ok, I'll bite. I've got a Z88, but I've never heard of Sharps. Is this
>>another competing importer?
>
> Yes, and their prices are often better than Cambridge NA.  You
> can reach them at:
>
> Sharp's Inc.
> Box 326
> Mechanicsville, VA  32111
>
> (804) 730-9697 voice
> (804) 746-1978 fax

	I've just had a letter _returned_ by the friendly and efficient
US Post Office because I used an old address (same town wrong box!),
using a label
which _includes_ the correct address, which is almost as given above,
except that the postal (zip?) code is given as 23111 - 0326.   Since
they are such perfectionists it's probably just as well to get it
right!

	(I am looking for a replacement Sinclair QL, which they also
carry; I hope!)

		Howard Clase