[comp.sys.laptops] HELP: need an alternative screen saver for T1000SE

pwong@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Patrick Wong) (05/26/90)

In article <1930@key.COM> perry@arkon.key.COM (Perry The Cynic) writes:

>Hm. The "screen saver" in the T1000SE/XE's SETUP program isn't. That is, it
>does not blank the screen (there's no phosphorus to burn, anyway), it turns
>off the backlighting. (In bright sunlight, you can still read the display
>
>Perry The Cynic (Peter Kiehtreiber)		       perry@arkon.key.com
>** What good signature isn't taken yet? **  {amdahl,sgi,pacbell}!key!perry

Well, I did not make it clear in my last posting obviously !
Actually, I would like the T1000SE to turn the backlighting on when I
move the mouse, not only by touching any key on the keyboard.

Hope someone can find a way to do it, and let me know.

Thanx !

Patrick Wong

pcw@squid.graphics.cornell.edu