[comp.sys.laptops] LOOKING FOR MODEL-100 8K RAM MODULES

sgingras@violet.uwaterloo.ca (Sylvain Gingras) (11/06/90)

  I have an old TRS-80 Model 100 (which has accumulated dust over the last
5 years) for which I need to add an 8K RAM module to get to 32K.  I need
to know where I can find these modules.  I have seen them advertised in a
magazine a few years ago...

I would very much appreciate any info on where I can buy it and for
how much.  (I plan to use my M-100 to type my thesis in 'Latex' when
I'm away from my terminal).

-Sylvain Gingras,  sgingras@violet.waterloo.edu

davem@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Dave McCrady) (11/17/90)

sgingras@violet.uwaterloo.ca (Sylvain Gingras) writes:

>   I have an old TRS-80 Model 100 (which has accumulated dust over the last
> 5 years) for which I need to add an 8K RAM module to get to 32K.  I need
> to know where I can find these modules.  I have seen them advertised in a
> magazine a few years ago...
>
> I would very much appreciate any info on where I can buy it and for
> how much.  (I plan to use my M-100 to type my thesis in 'Latex' when
> I'm away from my terminal).

  There's a company in Montreal that deals in stuff for
the 100.  The address:

Ultrasoft Innovations Inc
P.O. Box 219, Station S.A.D.B.
Ste Anne de Bellevue, Quebec   H9X 3R9

The phone number is  514-457-9293

I don't know the cost of the module.  I've purchased other goods
from this company and found their service to be good.

Dave McCrady, Sysop              |  ersys!davem@nro.cs.athabascau.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems          |
13324-138 Street                 |  Public access USENET  300-2400 bps (MNP5)
Edmonton, AB Canada  T5L 2B4     |  (403) 452-3254  (403) 454-6093