[comp.sys.laptops] Tandy 100/102 UsersREFRESH

bittel@zodiac.rutgers.edu (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb10.203444.18109@daffy.cs.wisc.edu>, harriman@rt19.cs.wisc.edu (David Harriman) writes:
> Are there any trs-80 model 100 users groups around out there?  I just
> acquired one recently and I would like to find some info. on programming
> the thing in assembly and especially doing graphics from assembly.

Yes, there are some of us out here.. As posted in sci.electronics, the best
way to get the technical info is to order the tech manual.. By the way, the
tech. manual gives some details on ROM routines you can call for graphics.

			ANYONE WANT TO SELL A MODEL 100 ???

Please reply.

-harry

sumner@bigbird.csd.scarolina.edu (David Sumner) (02/26/91)

David Harriman writes:

> Are there any trs-80 model 100 users groups around out there?  I just
> acquired one recently and I would like to find some info. on programming
> the thing in assembly and especially doing graphics from assembly.

I wrote a very extensive memory map of Model 100. It was
published in the now defunct Micro 80 magazine. However, a copy of
 it can be found in numerous places - particularly on Compuserve's
Model 100 forum (GO PCS-154).  It provides just about all the
memory locations and Rom routines you will need for anything.

David Sumner