[comp.sys.laptops] Toshiba Bulletin Board

hogan@csl.sri.com (Emmett Hogan) (03/08/91)

Does anyone have the phone number for the Toshiba America Bulletin
Board Service (TABBS)? I have the User's guide, but the number was in
the communications package's phone directory, and of course, I have
lost the disk.....arrrgghh !

Thanks in advance,
Emmett

Emmett Hogan              Computer Science Lab, SRI International
Inet: hogan@csl.sri.com
UUCP: {ames, decwrl, pyramid, sun}!fernwood!hercules!hogan
USMAIL: EL231, 333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA  94025
PacBell: (415)859-3232 (voice), (415)859-2844 (fax)
ICBM: 37d 27' 14" North, 122d 10' 52" West

rlarson2@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu (Robert S larson) (03/08/91)

hogan@csl.sri.com (Emmett Hogan) writes:

>Does anyone have the phone number for the Toshiba America Bulletin
>Board Service (TABBS)?

The number is (714) 837-4408

portuesi@tweezers.esd.sgi.com (Michael Portuesi) (03/08/91)

In article <HOGAN.91Mar7085421@trollope.csl.sri.com>, hogan@csl.sri.com
(Emmett Hogan) writes:

|> Does anyone have the phone number for the Toshiba America Bulletin
|> Board Service (TABBS)? I have the User's guide, but the number was in
|> the communications package's phone directory, and of course, I have
|> lost the disk.....arrrgghh !

Toshiba bbs numbers:

300/1200/2400		714 837 4408
9600 HST		714 837 2722
9600 V.42		714 837 2116

__
\/  Michael Portuesi   Silicon Graphics, Inc.   portuesi@sgi.com

"Awareness of the going style is the key, for most people accept
 proper dress as a sign of one's general awareness. Some men are
 very good at picking up the right cues, but when they are not
 a wife must do it for them."

	--Nina Fischer, "How to Help Your Husband Get Ahead"
	part of the Amy Vanderbilt Success Program for Women