[comp.sys.laptops] Carrying Case Recommendations

john@karnak.cactus.org (John B. Meaders Jr.) (03/28/91)

I have a Zeos 386sx laptop, and a Kodak Diconix 150 Plus printer, plus their
respective power supplies, cables, and batteries that I want to carry together.
I would also like to be able to carry some paper, disks, and some files.
Want kind of carrying case is recommended (brand, model, type of material it
is made out of, price, and ordering info or where to get it from if retail)?
Thanks.
--
John B. Meaders, Jr.  510 Manchester Ct., Hopewell, VA  23860
VoiceNet:  804-458-2983   UucpNet: ...!{sequoia,bigtex,ditka}!karnak!john

marmen@bwdla31.bnr.ca (Rob Marmen 1532773) (03/28/91)

In article <1991Mar27.235626.29323@karnak.cactus.org>, john@karnak.cactus.org (John B. Meaders Jr.) writes:
> I have a Zeos 386sx laptop, and a Kodak Diconix 150 Plus printer, plus their
> respective power supplies, cables, and batteries that I want to carry together.

Take a look at the Targus Lappac 2. It is made out of balistic nylon, and has enough
room for the laptop and the printer. They advertise in most pc laptop magazines,
usually flaunting the expensive leather cases.

They make a range of cases. I was impressed by the quality of the workmanship and
the materials.

rob...

| Robert Marmen             marmen@bnr.ca  OR             |
| Bell Northern Research    marmen%bnr.ca@cunyvm.cuny.edu |
| (613) 763-8244         My opinions are my own, not BNRs |

nick@noc.sura.net (Nick Lemberos) (04/02/91)

In article <1991Mar28.140247.18409@bwdls61.bnr.ca> marmen@bwdla31.bnr.ca (Rob Marmen 1532773) writes:
>In article <1991Mar27.235626.29323@karnak.cactus.org>, john@karnak.cactus.org (John B. Meaders Jr.) writes:
>> I have a Zeos 386sx laptop, and a Kodak Diconix 150 Plus printer, plus their
>> respective power supplies, cables, and batteries that I want to carry together.

  another case that works very well is the Lands' End overnite attache.
a sturdy fabric case w/ two sides and alots of pockets for pens, pencils
discs etc...
   they arent marketed as laptop cases but they work great.

                                    nick

nick@umuc.umd.edu