[comp.sys.laptops] ftp site for anti-virus software?

dpbst3@unix.cis.pitt.edu (David P Brennan) (04/24/91)

Well, I know this is not *the* best place to post this type of
request, but it *is* the type of computer I work with, so why not?
I have had some problems with viruses since I do a good bit of
file transfer between school (the mainframes, lab pcs, and the like)
and my laptop. I wonder if there is an ftp site that accepts anonymous
entry to obtain some (at least) virus checking programs that are
kept updated....