[comp.sys.laptops] NEC NOTEBOOK

pastor@PRC.Unisys.COM (Jon Pastor) (05/07/91)

I am about to order the NEC Ultralite from DAK, as nobody has said
"NO!  DON'T TOUCH THAT TURKEY!!" since the original request for info.
Since DAK has a 30-day money-back guarantee, if anyone has anything
negative (or positive) to say, I'd appreciate hearing from them.
You can either post or reply directly; if I get enough replies by
mail I'll summarize and post.

Thanks in advance.

brian@king.csd.mot.com (05/08/91)

pastor@PRC.Unisys.COM (Jon Pastor) writes:

>I am about to order the NEC Ultralite from DAK, as nobody has said
>"NO!  DON'T TOUCH THAT TURKEY!!" since the original request for info.
>Since DAK has a 30-day money-back guarantee, if anyone has anything
>negative (or positive) to say, I'd appreciate hearing from them.
>You can either post or reply directly; if I get enough replies by
>mail I'll summarize and post.

[I'm going to have to automate this...]

There's a mailing list which is just chock full o' information about
the NEC UltraLite.  To subscribe, send a request to:

  ultralite-list-request@csd.mot.com

You'll get digests of all of the previous traffic on the mailing list, plus
whatever messages are posted henceforth.

--
-Brian Smithson
 Motorola Inc., Computer Group, Commercial Systems Division