[comp.sys.laptops] More on the Laser PC4 Laptop

pugliese@ecs.umass.edu (05/20/91)

Hello all

	The previous articles on the Laser PC4 laptop kinda got me
interested, so I looked up the March '91 computer shopper, read ther
review, got the number for the company and had them send me their
info.  This seems like a really neat machine despite its 4X40 display.

The price for one unit is $249.99, but it seems that they do indeed give
quantity discounts.  Id like to order one, and If i can find 5 others
who would also like one we can get them for $216.66 each, a 13% discount!
Sound good to anyone?

Rob Pugliese
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of Massachusetts

413-545-4285 days
413-549-4648 eves

p.s.  If 12 of us order one of these things, they are $208.00 each

kevin@msa3b.UUCP (Kevin P. Kleinfelter) (05/22/91)

pugliese@ecs.umass.edu writes:

>Hello all

>	The previous articles on the Laser PC4 laptop kinda got me
>interested, so I looked up the March '91 computer shopper, read ther
>review, got the number for the company and had them send me their
>info.  This seems like a really neat machine despite its 4X40 display.

>The price for one unit is $249.99, but it seems that they do indeed give
>quantity discounts.  Id like to order one, and If i can find 5 others
>who would also like one we can get them for $216.66 each, a 13% discount!
>Sound good to anyone?

I've got a used one I'll gladly sell for $99 (or best offer). I've got no
need for it now that I have another laptop. Interested parties can call me
at (404) 239-2347.
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ DBS, Inc (404) 239-2347   ...gatech!nanoVX!msa3b!kevin
This is only a test. If this were an actual .signature line, you would be