[comp.sys.laptops] Which terminal emulator for Atari Portfolio?

sitongia@hao.ucar.edu (Leonard Sitongia) (06/07/91)

I'd like to find out if people are using the Portfolio with a modem to
connect up with computers, and if so, what terminal emulator they are
using.

-Leonard E. Sitongia           sitongia@ncar.ucar.edu
System Manager                 (303) 497-1509
High Altitude Observatory      P.O. Box 3000 Boulder CO  80307

it23026@squid.micro.umn.edu ( ???) (06/07/91)

sitongia@hao.ucar.edu (Leonard Sitongia) writes:

>I'd like to find out if people are using the Portfolio with a modem to
>connect up with computers, and if so, what terminal emulator they are
>using.

>-Leonard E. Sitongia           sitongia@ncar.ucar.edu
>System Manager                 (303) 497-1509
>High Altitude Observatory      P.O. Box 3000 Boulder CO  80307

I just found a neat telecomm from wuarchive.wustl.edu under /mirrors/msdos/modem, there is a file called simt20c.zip , this program is quite small and it has build in 32bit autodownload zmodem. It gives me a feeling that this software is a strip down version of telix.