[comp.sys.laptops] Schulz Ok???

jkrump@maximo.enet.dec.com (John Krumpotick) (06/21/91)

This is in reply to the people who sent Steve Schulz checks for merchandise.  I would have
posted sooner but my news connection was flakey.

I bought the Toshiba T1000SE COD from him.  It didn't have any manuals or case but it seems
to work OK.  I sent mail to him to see if he had a manual available.  If he's ignoring mail
about money I imagine this would be low priorty request.

brahm@nntp-server.caltech.edu (David E. Brahm) (06/23/91)

jkrump@maximo.enet.dec.com (John Krumpotick) writes:
> This is in reply to the people who sent Steve Schulz checks for
> merchandise... I bought the Toshiba T1000SE COD from him.

I nearly bought the T1000SE from him (Hope you're enjoying it, John!), but
decided I wanted an UltraLite instead.  Mail often bounced from his site,
for which I don't think I can blame him.  He also had posted a former phone
number, so the answering machine you're getting (with a guy clearing his
throat a lot) is not Steve!  He did give me his new phone number and called
me a couple times, so my faith in him was somewhat restored.  Sorry, I no
longer have the new number.

--
Staccato signals of constant information,  |  -- David Brahm
A loose affiliation of millionaires and    |  (brahm@coil.caltech.edu)