[soc.couples] survey

jaw@bgsuvax.UUCP (jiunnjyh Jaw) (03/15/89)

a survey about people's use of the E-mail system. I will appreciate if
you can spend a few minutes to give me your answers on the following questions:
How often do you use this system? daily? weekly?
How much time do you stay on it each time you log in?
Why do you use this system? for fun? for conversation? for time killing?
for new ideas? for meeting people? . . .
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using this system?
Do you spend your time differently after you use this system? watch less TV?
read more newspapers? spend more time with your computer? . . .
For how long you have been using this system?
I will appreciate a great deal if you can kindly give me your answers on these
questions. And if you want to know the results of my study, just let me know,
I will get back to you.
Thank you very much!                                J.J. Jaw

jaw@andy.bgsu.edu

nancym@zorch.UU.NET (Nancy Gillett) (03/16/89)

In article <3828@bgsuvax.UUCP> jaw@bgsuvax.UUCP (jiunnjyh Jaw) writes:
>How often do you use this system?
   daily
>How much time do you stay on it each time you log in?
   1/2 - 1 1/2 hrs
>Why do you use this system?
   for fun & meeting people
   ?
>Do you spend your time differently after you use this system? watch less TV?
>read more newspapers? spend more time with your computer? . . .
   as oppossed to when?  This question is vague.
>For how long you have been using this system?
   two years
>Thank you very much!                                J.J. Jaw

 nancym (formerly McClelland) (finally got that divorce!)
 |Nancy Gillett         email pyramid!zorch!nancym         Life's a die,and  |
 |                            nancym@zorch.uu.net          then you bitch.   |
 |San Jose, Ca.         call  (408) 298-6213                                 |
 |         95111        Disclaimer: Why would *I* say something that stupid! |