[soc.couples] Anonymous posting

throop@cs.utexas.edu (David Throop) (11/08/90)

Paul Diconza writes:
 > I think [alt.support] sounds like a really good idea,
 > but do you think that there should
 > be some vehicle for anonymous posting to this group?

  I'd like to have a mechanism for anonymous posting to several groups.
I've had some experiences I've wanted to describe in several of the
talk groups.  But we just finished one of the nastiest political
seasons in memory here in Texas, and one lesson that it drove home is
that things you reveal about yourself innocently in public can be used
years later by your enemies.
  There are some truths I'm just unwilling to state publicly.
  I've seen alot of people say that it's pretty easy to forge net
postings.  But I'm not a UNIX wizard, and the advance manual sections
on "rn" are completely impenentrable.
  I occaisionally ask another poster to post something anonymously,
but this is not generally satisfactory.

  Does somebody already have an anonymous posting program that they'd
be willing to post / email / let me ftp?

[I'm running SUNos 4.0.3].

Post code to comp.sources.wanted.
Followup to comp.sources.d

David Throop