[comp.unix.i386] nn on xenix 386

ggw@wolves.UUCP (Gregory G. Woodbury) (06/30/89)

:
>I've got a "m-i80386.h" and a "s-xenix386.h" if anybody wants to mess around
>with this.  However, IMHO I haven't quite been convinced to give up rn yet.
>--
>Chip Rosenthal / chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337

	I have NN up and working on 386/ix (1.8.3) and have m-80386ix.h and
an s-386ix.h header set.  I have even played around a bit with it and since
I haven managed to make rn/vrn work with the beta TMNN, I am happy to have a
very nice interface to netnews that works with TMNN.  ( I just have to convince
tmnn expire to read NN rc files.)  It does deal with the volatile expire
features of tmnn (news 3.0).