[net.followup] Need usenet feed in Northern VA.

brad@gcc-opus.ARPA (Brad Parker) (01/20/85)

In article <2700@dartvax.UUCP> tdxsys@dartvax.UUCP (TDX sys Mark Mullen) writes:
>I just got a ZILOG 32 up and running and would like to hook it into the
>net.  I need a feed somewhere in the DC metro area.  Can someone please
>help. I'll need the net software too.
>                                Thanks in Advance!!!
>Mark Mullin:            USENET: decvax!dartvax!tdxsys
>                        USMAIL: 10043 Irongate,Manassas VA 22110
>                        MABELL: (703) 369-7623 (after 4:30 PM EST)

I'm posting this for a friend who is also in the DC area. He would like to
find a net feed. Please contact me via email or phone (617)492-5500.

This guy is an unbelieveable source of public domain mac software and
wild rumors. It should be worth the effort.

Thanks.--

J Bradford Parker
uucp: seismo!harvard!gcc-opus!brad
otherwise: what else is there ?

"Say something once, Why say it again ?"
	- David Byrne