[comp.unix.i386] X11 previewer

nuglaesk@ndsuvax.UUCP (Brian Glaeske) (09/17/89)

Where can I get ahold of x11 for of course 386/ix?

Brian Glaeske
  \                            nuglaesk@plains.NoDak.edu [Internet]
   \\     ____                 nuglaesk@ndsuvax          [BITNET  ]
   \ \\\ /    \  __----//      uunet!ndsuvax!nuglaesk    [UUCP    ]
    \ \\|  o   \'  `  _/
     \  |      | o  |/         Bill for Prez
\      \ \____( )__/                in
 `--_   -,'    \'                  1992
     \_ | .     |   .|----\                      Brian Glaeske
        |   .   |   .|     ------                P.O. Box 5764
    _ _-| .    /\___/ \                          Fargo, ND 58105
   |     `----'  |      \
   /          |  |       \  HECN BBS! (701) 237-7790 choose class 20
_ /            --

jackv@turnkey.gryphon.COM (Jack F. Vogel) (09/18/89)

In article <2921@ndsuvax.UUCP> nuglaesk@ndsuvax.UUCP (Brian Glaeske) writes:
>Where can I get ahold of x11 for of course 386/ix?

Is this serious?? From Interactive of course, or rather from the same
dealer or distributor that you got the rest of the system from. Unless
you mean the distribution source in which case the answer is MIT.

--
Jack F. Vogel			jackv@seas.ucla.edu
AIX Technical Support	              - or -

nuglaesk@ndsuvax.UUCP (Brian Glaeske) (09/18/89)

In article <6363@turnkey.gryphon.COM> jackv@turnkey.gryphon.COM writes:
>Is this serious?? From Interactive of course, or rather from the same
>dealer or distributor that you got the rest of the system from. Unless
>you mean the distribution source in which case the answer is MIT.
>
>--
>Jack F. Vogel			jackv@seas.ucla.edu

Jack;
 Obviously, you have NEVER been lacking in information.  You must have known
everything from the F*&cking day you where born.

Thanks anyway.
Brian Glaeske