[comp.unix.i386] Xmu library for X11 wanted

fritzz@lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu (fritz zaucker) (09/12/89)

Hi,
is there anybody out there who has the Xmu library for
Interactives ix/386 X11 implementation? It seems not to
be in the distribution. I need it to compile xdvi, a
screen previewer for TeX on X11.

Thanks
Fritz

dave@rylos.UUCP (David Mutterer) (09/12/89)

> is there anybody out there who has the Xmu library for
> Interactives ix/386 X11 implementation? It seems not to
> be in the distribution. I need it to compile xdvi, a
> screen previewer for TeX on X11.

I run 386/ix and have the X11R3 distribution and the Xmu lib is right
in /usr/lib...  better check your diskettes...

					- David Mutterer (N2IDF)
					{rutgers!}rylos!dave

madd@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Jim Frost) (09/23/89)

In article <1685@lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu> fritzz@lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu (fritz zaucker) writes:
|is there anybody out there who has the Xmu library for
|Interactives ix/386 X11 implementation? It seems not to
|be in the distribution.

I'd call Interactive; it was in my distribution.

jim frost
madd@std.com