[comp.unix.i386] Yellow Pages for 386/ix NFS

gb7@prism.gatech.EDU (Joe Bradley) (10/11/89)

Has anyone heard when ISC is going to start shipping Yellow Pages?
When I received NFS there was a post card in it that you were
supposed to return to be put on the shipping list for Yellow Pages.
I did that over 4 months ago. The card said they expected to begin
shipping Real Soon Now...

--
G.J. (Joe) Bradley, Georgia Tech Research Institute, Atlanta, Georgia, 30332

UUCP:     ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!gb7
INTERNET: gb7@prism.gatech.edu

dipto@umbc3.UMBC.EDU (Dipto Chakravarty) (10/20/89)

In article <2423@hydra.gatech.EDU> gb7@prism.gatech.EDU (Joe Bradley) writes:
>Has anyone heard when ISC is going to start shipping Yellow Pages?
>--
>G.J. (Joe) Bradley, Georgia Tech Research Institute, Atlanta, Georgia, 30332

We are scheduled to receive the TCP/IP-NFS rel 1.1.2 next week from ISC.
I was told that YP will not be ready for shipment before 4 weeks. Well,
some of the distributors do have the beta release of YP I believe.

--
  dipto@umbc.bitnet  ------\                     /------ !uunet!umbc3!dipto
dipto@umbc3.umbc.edu ------->   In-real-life:   <-------