[comp.unix.i386] AT&T 6386 w/SVR 3.2.1: How to get t

costigan@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu (11/30/89)

You will need to install the networking package of your choice. This is a
separate package - Starlan Package and either the OSI or TCP/ip package.

To see what packages have been installed use the command
  displaypkg

There is no sysadm on a 6386 3.2. Use the Face package. This is on the
standard distrubtion disks.

Steve Costigan

P.S>
  ATT hotline provides excellent service. I am resposible for over 1600 AT&T
6386/25 and the will find out the answers to most of your questions
with the right info.

jim@hcr.uucp (Jim Sullivan) (12/02/89)

In article <79400001@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu> costigan@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>P.S>
>  ATT hotline provides excellent service. I am resposible for over 1600 AT&T
>6386/25 and the will find out the answers to most of your questions
>with the right info.

If you'd bought 1600 of my products, I'd make damn sure that you got excellent
service!