[comp.unix.i386] token ring support

mg32+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Ginsberg) (12/10/89)

Does any unix out there for the 80386 have support for token ring?  I already
have one of these cards, and the network here is based on it, so...

--Michael Ginsberg
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

ARPA:  mg32+@andrew.cmu.edu              |Electrocution, n:
BITNET:mg32%andrew@cmccvb                |    Burning at the stake with
UUCP:  ...!harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!mg32+  |    all the modern improvements.

Sex is not the answer.  Sex is the question.  Yes is the answer.

dyer@spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) (12/11/89)

In article <MZUZpAy00UhW40iYNy@andrew.cmu.edu> mg32+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Ginsberg) writes:
>Does any unix out there for the 80386 have support for token ring?  I already
>have one of these cards, and the network here is based on it, so...

AIX PS/2 supports the IBM token ring MCA card.

--
Steve Dyer
dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer