[comp.unix.i386] Lack of floating point on Micronics 386/33Mhz w/Interactive rel 3.

In article <25c64bfb:477.6comp.unix.i386;1@nstar.UUCP> larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:

>Have you noticed that any charges from ISC Hollis appear to be posted
>from MYOB, Inc (the same MYOB that has a map entry for ISC support in
>Hollis)?  What is the relationship of MYOB with Interactive Systems, Inc?

I'd like to know that too.  It's darn strange from where we sit.

Their invoices, however, say "Interactive" on them (we're billed).  I don't
know about credit card "retail" customers, although I've heard of the "MYOB"
too, and several of our FAX receptions have come from a fax claiming to
belong to "MYOB".

Has anyone else noticed the rather interesting connotation of those 4
letters?

--
Karl Denninger (karl@ddsw1.MCS.COM, <well-connected>!ddsw1!karl)
Public Access Data Line: [+1 708 566-8911], Voice: [+1 708 566-8910]