[comp.unix.i386] FAS 2.05 async driver, patch 1

vrona@vpnet.UUCP (David Vrona) (02/03/90)

uwe,
Would it be possible for you to mail me the FAS driver?  I was out of town
and only have the first patch.  Thanks
Dave Vrona

gemini@geminix.UUCP (Uwe Doering) (02/10/90)

vrona@vpnet.UUCP (David Vrona) writes:

>uwe,
>Would it be possible for you to mail me the FAS driver?  I was out of town
>and only have the first patch.  Thanks
>Dave Vrona

I take this request for mailing the FAS driver as an opportunity to tell
all netlanders who have missed the driver posting that I can't mail
sources or patches to anyone outside of West Germany. This is due to the
high costs for international mail here in Germany. We aren't as lucky here
as most of you US Americans who can use the net free of charge because it's
subsidized by big companies and universities.

Germany, due to the evil German Telekom monopoly, is kind of a developing
country in the matter of electronic telecomunication. Therefor most of
the big companies haven't realized the potential advantages of the
Usenet yet and owners of private one-user sites like me have to pay
all and everything out of their own pockets.

Take this as a little backgroud information. But now back to the main
subject.

You can get the FAS driver from any site that maintains an alt.sources
archive. There should be plenty of them around the world. Or you could
ask for it in some local newsgroups. Maybe a site near you has it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't do anything about it.

     Uwe
--
Uwe Doering   |  Domain   : gemini@netmbx.UUCP
Berlin        |---------------------------------------------------------------

tbertels@cipc1.Dayton.NCR.COM (Tom Bertelson) (02/13/90)

vrona@vpnet.UUCP (David Vrona) writes:

>uwe,
>Would it be possible for you to mail me the FAS driver?  I was out of town
>and only have the first patch.  Thanks

I too missed the first patch.  Could some kind soul please send me a
copy?  Thanks.
--
Tom Bertelson			DISCLAIMER:  My opinions are my own and
Tom.Bertelson@Dayton.NCR.COM	in no way reflect those of my employer.

tbertels@cipc1.Dayton.NCR.COM (Tom Bertelson) (02/13/90)

vrona@vpnet.UUCP (David Vrona) writes:

>Would it be possible for you to mail me the FAS driver?  I was out of town
>and only have the first patch.  Thanks

I have the driver, but no patch.  Could some kind soul please mail
me a copy?  Thanks.