[net.followup] -)

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (02/03/85)

In article <327@sdchema.UUCP> jwp@sdchema.UUCP (John Pierce) writes:
>First, someone at Tektronix incites acts that are at best strongly anti-social.
>Now, someone there incites murder.  I find that rather remarkable, actually.
>It seems to me that the emotional, moral, social, and intellectual qualities
>demonstrated in the communications of these two individuals can scarcely help
>being reflected in the quality of such work as they may produce.
>
>Perhaps, of course, it isn't really their fault.  Has anyone checked the well
>at Beaverton lately?  Perhaps somebody has been dumping a little dust in it
>occassionally just for kicks.
>
>				John Pierce, Chemistry, UC San Diego
>				{decvax,sdcsvax}!sdchema!jwp

Gee, I went to Beaverton High School and Reed College (the latter being
closely associated with Tek), and used to head over there on weekends, and
I've NEVER had the urge to... the urge... to murder...

GROWWWL!! SNRRRR!  ARF!

				"It's the water!"

					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
					John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsrgv}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
	fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA