[comp.unix.i386] Anyone have drivers for post-processing 386/IX troff for HP II ?

clewis@eci386.uucp (Chris Lewis) (05/04/90)

In article <317@design.axis.fr> john@design.axis.fr (John H) writes:
> In article <442@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>, tim@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU (Timothy H Smith) writes:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > 	My Documenters WorkBench for Interactive 386/IX has just arived.  And Im looking for
> > a HP II or postscript post-processor.
>
> Well, you want JetRoff, the sources were put onto the net (alt.sources I think?)
> as shareware some time ago, or there is an upgraded version sold by the author:

(actually comp.sources.unix).

Alternately, tpscript (also posted in comp.sources.unix) will generate
postscript.
--
Chris Lewis, Elegant Communications Inc, {uunet!attcan,utzoo}!lsuc!eci386!clewis