[comp.unix.i386] ESIX binaries available via UUCP

doleh@math-cs.kent.edu (Yaser Doleh) (06/10/90)

I have sent a tape of the binaries that I have to esix.
They should appear on their BBS sometime.

Yaser Doleh   <doleh@math-cs.kent.edu>
Department Of Mathematics & Computer Science
Kent State University
Kent - OH 44242

bob@obiwan.UUCP (Bob Willcox) (06/10/90)

In article <1990Jun10.010946.6353@math-cs.kent.edu> doleh@math-cs.kent.edu (Yaser Doleh) writes:
>I have sent a tape of the binaries that I have to esix.
>They should appear on their BBS sometime.

What is the phone number for ESIX's BBS?

--
Bob Willcox                 ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!romp!obiwan!bob
Phone: 512 258-4224 (home)

dacseg@uts.amdahl.com (Scott E. Garfinkle) (06/11/90)

From article <274@obiwan.UUCP>, by bob@obiwan.UUCP (Bob Willcox):
> In article <1990Jun10.010946.6353@math-cs.kent.edu> doleh@math-cs.kent.edu (Yaser Doleh) writes:
>>I have sent a tape of the binaries that I have to esix.
>>They should appear on their BBS sometime.
>
> What is the phone number for ESIX's BBS?
	(714) 259-3013 (1200-19.2k tb+).

	-scott e. garfinkle