[comp.unix.i386] A Public Domain Mail Program

emuleomo@paul.rutgers.edu (Emuleomo) (06/28/90)

Hi world,

Pls where can I get a decent Public Domain mailing program to run on my ESIX
box?  The mail program that comes with ESIX is just too wimpy for frequent use!

--Email will be very helpfull.

ThanX Olu

--Emuleomo O.O. (emuleomo@yes.rutgers.edu)
--
Remember! It doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you win!

darcy@druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) (06/29/90)

In article <Jun.28.06.42.38.1990.4810@paul.rutgers.edu>
emuleomo@paul.rutgers.edu (Emuleomo) writes:
>Pls where can I get a decent Public Domain mailing program to run on my ESIX
>box?  The mail program that comes with ESIX is just too wimpy for frequent use!

Any of the standard ones should work.  I'm using elm on my ESIX Release B
system with no problems.  It's really a matter of deciding which features
you want.  Whichever one you choose should compile fine.

BTW I have changed the newsgroup line to include comp.mail.misc instead
of comp.misc.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy@druid)     |   Government:
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   Organized crime with an attitude