[comp.unix.i386] SCO Unix/Xenix C's and Open Desktop

mark@intek01.UUCP (Mark McWiggins) (07/21/90)

Does SCO ship Open Desktop runtime libraries that work with both of
their supplied C compilers?  Or do the two C compilers work smoothly
together in general?  That is, could I use the Microsoft-derived compiler
to compile one routine that calls a library routine compiled with the
PCC-based compiler?

Thanks in advance for the info.
--
Mark McWiggins			Integration Technologies, Inc. (Intek)
+1 206 455 9935			DISCLAIMER:  I could be wrong ...

rogerk@sco.COM (Roger Knopf 5502) (07/25/90)

In article <278@intek01.UUCP> mark@intek01.UUCP (Mark McWiggins) writes:
>Does SCO ship Open Desktop runtime libraries that work with both of
>their supplied C compilers?  Or do the two C compilers work smoothly
>together in general?  That is, could I use the Microsoft-derived compiler
>to compile one routine that calls a library routine compiled with the
>PCC-based compiler?

I am not 100% sure I followed all your questions but the answer to the
last one is YES.

--
Roger Knopf                                      <standard disclaimer applies>
SCO Consulting Services			  "The True Believers will...formulate