[comp.unix.i386] AT&T SVR4 SCSI drivers

soward@ms.uky.edu (John Soward) (07/24/90)

	Does anyone out there lucky enough to already have a copy of SVR4 from
AT&T know if it comes with a SCSI driver (especially one for the adaptec) like the
SRV3.2 of *other* vendors currently does?

thanx,

  /      'It would be so perfect if she just fell out the window!'        /
 /   John@ukpr.uky.edu : soward@s.ms.uky.edu : sysjohn@ukcc.uky.edu      /
/_______________________________________________________________________/

nerd@percy.uucp (Michael Galassi) (07/28/90)

In article <soward.648833076@s.ms.uky.edu> soward@ms.uky.edu (John Soward) writes:

>	Does anyone out there lucky enough to already have a copy of SVR4 from
>AT&T know if it comes with a SCSI driver (especially one for the adaptec) like the
>SRV3.2 of *other* vendors currently does?

The Intel variety of SVR4 does support the Adaptec host interface, I've
seen it functioning.  I have every reason that this is the same stuff
AT&T is trying to get working as well.

-m
--
      Michael Galassi    | If my opinions happen to be the same as
...!tektronix!percy!nerd | my employer's it is ONLY a coincidence,