[comp.unix.i386] Anybody know the cost of ISC X11R3 1.1 to 1.2 update?

gvokalek@augean.ua.OZ.AU (George Vokalek) (08/27/90)

I've just found out that my new super-duper VGA card won't do
its full completent of display modes because I only have ISC's
V1.1 of X11.

V1.2 is out, but the vendor doesn't know what to charge me for
it (yet).

Is there a pricing policy for this upgrade in the USA?  If so,
please let me know so I can tell my vendor :-)

 ..G..

In article <903@augean.ua.OZ.AU> gvokalek@augean.ua.OZ.AU (George Vokalek) writes:
>V1.2 is out, but the vendor doesn't know what to charge me for
>it (yet).
>
>Is there a pricing policy for this upgrade in the USA?  If so,
>please let me know so I can tell my vendor :-)

$US pricing for the upgrade is as follows:

	$50 for runtime system
or
	$100 for development system

                                                Sterling, VA 22170