[pdx.general] recomendations for eprom eraser

george@flight.UUCP (George Rachor ) (04/07/90)

Who makes them and how much to they cost?

Would like to be able to erase 10-12 at a time.

Thanks,

George

--
George Rachor Jr.
Intel Corporation

jims@tekig3.PEN.TEK.COM (James L Schlegel) (04/10/90)

In article <279@flight.UUCP>, george@flight.UUCP (George Rachor ) writes:
> Who makes them and how much to they cost?
>
> Would like to be able to erase 10-12 at a time.

We have an eprom eraser which can erase 20 at a time:

    Spectronics Corporation       Model PR 320T  $645.00
    Westbury, NY  11590

It was purchased last December so the price should be fairly accurate.  It
works well, just load it up, turn the timer on and wait for the bell.

Hope this helps.
email:	    jims@tekig3.PEN.TEK.COM
US Mail:    Jim Schlegel, MS 39-306, Tektronix, Inc.
	    P.O. Box 500, Beaverton OR 97077
Phone:      (503) 627-3081