[comp.sys.cdc] Cyber 180

chiueh@sprite.Berkeley.EDU (Tzi-cker Chiueh) (01/18/91)

Hi,

I am working on high-performance virtual memory architecture. Someone told me
That it is worthwhile to look into the design Cyber 180. However, I could not
find anything in my university that has CDC name on it. I am wondering if
anyone in the net can point me to some references, or the CDC office that may have this kind of information.
Thank you very much.

Tzi-cker Chiueh

gunter@borage.cc.uwa.oz.au (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan17.220253.18243@agate.berkeley.edu>, chiueh@sprite.Berkeley.EDU (Tzi-cker Chiueh) writes:
> I am working on high-performance virtual memory architecture. Someone told me
> That it is worthwhile to look into the design Cyber 180. However, I could not
> find anything in my university that has CDC name on it. I am wondering if
> anyone in the net can point me to some references, or the CDC office that may have this kind of information.
> Thank you very much.

CONTROL DATA CORPORATION
Technology & Publications Division
4201 North Lexington Avenue
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55126-6198

There are manuals available, i have some somewhere, can't find them right now
or i'd give you the order numbers. ;)
--
Gunter Ahrendt, Western Australian Regional Computing Center, [61] (09) 380 2600