[comp.sys.cdc] Helping save the Jewel Box

lsmith@unssun.nevada.edu (The Master) (06/11/91)

Ok I give up!

 What the hell does any of this have to do with CDC????

 POSTED FROM THE GREAT STATE OF NEVADA
+Where men are MEN....                reply to: lsmith@unssun.nevada.edu
+And sheep are nervous.

sef@kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) (06/12/91)

In article <550@equinox.unr.edu> lsmith@unssun.UUCP (The Master) writes:
>Ok I give up!
> What the hell does any of this have to do with CDC????

One of those lame FidoNet sites is dumping old news articles again; it
changes the Message-Id and From: line.  The person or program responsible
also seems to be pretty stupid:  comp.sys.cdc is not about CD's, it's about
Control Data Corp's systems.

sef@kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."