[sci.military] Lee tank

eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Eugene Miya) (06/02/89)

From: Eugene Miya <eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov>
There is a great opportunity to see what a General Lee tank looks like
in one of the great war movies of all times.  We can't forget that film
Sahara.

--eugene

kluksdah@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Norman C. Kluksdahl) (06/06/89)

From: kluksdah@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Norman C. Kluksdahl)
In article <7064@cbnews.ATT.COM>, eugene@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Eugene Miya) writes:
> There is a great opportunity to see what a General Lee tank looks like
> in one of the great war movies of all times.  We can't forget that film
> Sahara.

Not, of course, to be confused with that blithering atrocity of recent
cinematic efforts starring Brooke Shields, also titled Sahara.

Knowing the difference between them is simple.  One is good, one isn't
One is about war, one isn't.  One has Bogart, one doesn't (Brooke Shields
instead--poor substitute.)  One...oh well, you get the picture (pun
intended  :-) :-).)

[mod.note:  Why do I sense "sci.military.movie-review" coming on  ?
8-)  - Bill ]

Norman Kluksdahl              Arizona State University
            ..ncar!noao!asuvax!enuxha!kluksdah
alternate:   kluksdah@enuxc1.eas.asu.edu

standard disclaimer implied