[sci.military] NSA charter

ccplumb@lion.waterloo.edu (Colin Plumb) (02/13/90)

From: ccplumb@lion.waterloo.edu (Colin Plumb)

It doesn't really belong anywhere, but sci.military readers might like
to take a look at the NSA's charter, posted in comp.dcom.telecom.
Formerly enormously secret, someone obtained this via the U.S. Freedom
Of Information Act.  I haven't gone through it yet.

Oh, yes..
In article <13892@cbnews.ATT.COM> ron@hpfcso.hp.com (Ron Miller) writes:
> Just for reference, his other favorite phrase was, "How can you be so
> stupid?"  (How do you answer that one?)

"Because of the excellent training I have received at the hands of the
army... sir."

(That would likely be followed by "If this was wartime, I'd shoot you.")
--
	-Colin