[sci.military] SR-71 - on display

military@cbnews.att.com (William B. Thacker) (07/03/90)

From: att!bcr!pyuxp!pyuxd!pyuxf!jem3
In article <1990Jun20.043222.17646@cbnews.att.com> you write:

>From: halley!lcw@cs.utexas.edu (Larry Wolfe)
>
>Is the location of the Smithsonian Museum's Aircraft restoration
>facility in Silver Spring, MD or Silver Hill?  My recollection is
>Silver Spring.
>
>Larry Wolfe
>...cs.utexas.edu!timex!lcw

The Garber Facility is at Silver Hill. The location of the
Silver Hill facility is actually Suitland, MD which is
southwest of Washington. To get there from downtown DC, take
the Suitland Parkway and head west of County 458.
| Jack McKillop              | Those who do not remeber the |
| Bellcore, Piscataway, NJ   | past are condemned to relive |
| WORK TEL: 201-699-6268     | it.                          |
| WORK FAX: 201-699-0908     |       Geo. Santayana         |