[sci.military] Graphical Aircraft Models

scott%sting.Berkeley.EDU@ (Scott Silvey) (07/18/90)

From: scott%sting.Berkeley.EDU@ (Scott Silvey)
Newsgroups: comp.graphics,rec.aviation,sci.military

[mod.note: Followups to comp.graphics.  - Bill ]

I am looking for graphical data for various aircraft suitable
  for 3D rendering.  The data can be in any format as long as
  there is some indication of how to interpret it.

I currently have data for an F/A-18 and a fair rendition of
  an F-16.  I am especially interested in the following aircraft:
  A-10, B-52, B-1, B-2, F-111, F-14, F-15, F-117, Mig-29, Su-27,
  A-4, A-6, A-7, SR-71, P-51, B-17, F4U4 Corsair, Zero, Me109,
  Spitfire, Spad, Fokker Triplane, Sopwith Camel.  Civilian
  aircraft are fine.

I would be glad to forward the data to anyone who is interested.

Thanks,

Scott