[sci.military] Desert Shield Fact Book

zonker@ihlpf.att.com (Thomas M Harris) (01/10/91)

From: zonker@ihlpf.att.com (Thomas M Harris)
I have recieved several requests for more specifics on the Desert Shield
Fact Book, the particulars are:

		Title: Desert Shield Fact Book
		Author: the Staff at GDW (on the cover)
			Frank Chadwick (inside)
		Publisher: Game Designers' Workshop
		ISBN 1-55878-093-9

It should be showing up in the chain bookstores sometime this week (of
course I don't know exactly how long the book distributors take to get
books on the shelves of stores).

Copies are also available direct from GDW for $10.00 + $2.00 for P+H:

		    GDW
		P.O.Box 1646
		Bloomington, IL
			61702-1646

			Non Cuniculus Est,
			    Tom Harris

john@uunet.UU.NET (John A. Weeks III) (01/14/91)

From: newave!john@uunet.UU.NET (John A. Weeks III)

> From: zonker@ihlpf.att.com (Thomas M Harris)
>		Title: Desert Shield Fact Book

I also saw a book titled "Desert Shield, The First 90 Days" at the Barnes &
Nobel Bookstore.  Isn't this just a bit premature?

-john-

John A. Weeks III               (612) 942-6969               john@newave.mn.org
NeWave Communications                 ...uunet!rosevax!tcnet!wd0gol!newave!john