[sci.military] Overenthusiastic KC-135 flight controls?

jtchew@csa2.lbl.gov (JOSEPH T CHEW) (02/28/91)

From: jtchew@csa2.lbl.gov (JOSEPH T CHEW)
The following message was posted in today's COMP.RISKS, a newsgroup that
treats risks caused by computers and related technology.  I'm just
relaying it; questions about its content should go to its author at
the address given in the last line.  He didn't state whether it was a
re-engined variant with modern turbofans like the KC-135R or an original,
straight-turbojet plane such as the KC-135A; both are operational in the
Gulf war.

--Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"