[sci.military] Equipment Periodicals

cmr@cvedc.prime.com (Chesley Reyburn) (05/29/91)

From: cmr@cvedc.prime.com (Chesley Reyburn)

I am looking for periodicals that cover land and sea weapons
systems at the level of "Aviation Week and Space Technology".

Any suggestions?

Thnx

	[Please email suggestions to Mr. Reyburn, who can
	 summarize for the list. --CDR]

ab3o+@andrew.cmu.edu (Allan Bourdius) (05/30/91)

From: Allan Bourdius <ab3o+@andrew.cmu.edu>

>I am looking for periodicals that cover land and sea weapons
>systems at the level of "Aviation Week and Space Technology".

Actually, AvWeek does a pretty good job of covering land and sea weapons
but if it isn't enough, try Jane's Defence Weekly.

--
Allan Bourdius [MIDN 2/C (Marine Option)/Brother, Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity]
ab3o+@andrew.cmu.edu or 1069 Morewood Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA  15213

cmr@cvedc.prime.com (Chesley Reyburn) (06/07/91)

From: cmr@cvedc.prime.com (Chesley Reyburn)

Well, I think that all the votes are in...

I had three responses (thank you very much).

The nominees are:

    ICA (International Combat Arms) (1 vote)
    Jane's Defence Weekly           (2 votes)

This is exactly the information that I was after.

Thanks

Chesley Reyburn                       cmr@cvedc.prime.com
ECAE Software, Prime Computer, Inc.

cmr%cvedc.prime.com@RELAY.CS.NET (Chesley Reyburn) (06/12/91)

From: Chesley Reyburn <cmr%cvedc.prime.com@RELAY.CS.NET>

Well, thanks to Don Newcomb there are several additions to my
recent list of AvWeek class military equipment periodicals:

>International Defense Review, a Swiss publication is very good
>    and very expensive.
>Jaynes Soviet Intelegence Review, specalizes in "Sovbloc" stuff.
>Defense and Diplomacy, policy mostly.
>Armed Forces Journal, since 1860 something.

Thanks Don!

Chesley Reyburn